New Home Construction and Additions
Vesel Construction has tried to make the construction process easy and transparent to our trusting customers. We adopt a very detail-oriented and systematic approach towards all projects, provide valuable recommendations and pre-construction advice and help you make informed decisions during every phase of the project.
Typical Phases of a new home or addition project:
1. Pre Construction
- Work closely with you to get an idea of your requirements, preferences etc.
- Research and help you select the right materials for your home depending on environmental conditions and weather conditions
- Work out the time line for your project and come up with a detailed construction schedule
- Clearly explain you the estimate, costs involved, timeline, use of materials and each and every aspect of your project to make it a very transparent process
- Get permits and approvals required for the project
- Provide a team of qualified and experienced craftsman and subcontractors to work on your new home project per local codes and regulations
- Engage in regular/weekly/on-need basis meetings for project update
- Communication is key. We are always available to address your concerns/questions etc.
- Supervise all aspects of construction regularly
- Organize and clean the construction site during all phases of construction
3. Post Construction
- Post construction clean up
- Final inspections from all construction phases
- Final walk thru inspection with owner to assure complete satisfaction
- Certificate of occupancy
Call our office at x100 to schedule an appointment. From Estimation to Completion, our team is ready to take care of your needs.